Monday, February 22, 2016

St. Patty's 2016

Hello good friends!
 I'm sending a little luck to all of my faithful followers.  Enjoy!


Pot of Gold Door Hanger
$25.00



With a little LUCK wall hanger/plaque.
$12.00
This is made from fence post and measures about 20 inches tall and 5 inches wide.  I can add a wire if you want to hang it, or I can leave it as is for a plaque. 


Kiss me I'm Irish Blocks
$15.00


Leprechauns Welcome
$12.00
5.5 in. x 9 in. block adorned with a real gold buckle and black ribbon.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram 
@sawdustsanity

And as always, please include your zip code when ordering so that I can figure out shipping charges.

Thanks!

2 comments:

AF Nixons said...

I'll take one of the pot of gold door hangers. Stephanie

420Skunk Shop said...

Hi there,
Thank you so much for the post you do and also I like your post, Are you looking for Buy Saw Dust in the whole USA? We are providing Buy Wood pellet Buy Wood briquette, WOOD PALLETS FOR SALE, Buy Saw Dust, Firewood For Sale, Charcoal Powder,Firewood Columbus, waste-wood-pallet, Buy Charcoal the well price and our services are very fast.

Click here for
Contact +420 773 635 213 , Email-Id :info@bestpalletsonline.com