Monday, November 24, 2008

CONTEST!! CONTEST!!!! CONTEST!!!!!


This is my newest Addition to my Christmas Crafts! Isn't she DARLING!!!! Wouldn't she look SOO darling somewhere in your house? Maybe a Mantle? A Plant Shelf? On your Piano? Entertainment Center?? Entryway Table?? Really the possibilities are endless!!! So here is the deal....and this is SUPER EASY....Tell me how many Power tools I used to make this darling thing and how long it took and she's yours!!! FREE, ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!
Its quite large so be prepared. The Angel is about 9 inches Tall.
Tell your friends! This contest ends on Black Friday!!
HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK!!!
P.S Did I mention to TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!
p.p.s If you want to be boring and NOT play my game, you can just order her! She is $25.00..and if you play and loose??? You can still Order her!

No comments: