Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Easter 2017

These bright and colorful Easter crafts are available now! 
 Please email me if you are interested in ordering. 
(Don't forget to include your zip code for shipping purposes) 
 


Bunny Burlap Plaques
$15.00
10.5 x 13
You can choose the color of board you want and also which color tail.
These adorable pom poms are made by my cute neighbor.
Check her out on Instagram @pompomsbyshai
She's 11 years old people!    Amazing. 
                                       
                         

Pink Bunny Door Hanger
$30
Made out of cedar fence post, painted then sanded for a worn, rustic feel
                
             

Easter Bunny Blocks
$18.00
Tallest block is 6 inches.

                          


Mr. and Mrs. Hop
$15.00 
for the pair
Mr. is about 7 inches tall and Mrs. is close to 6 inches.
                                       



Don't forget to follow me on Instagram
@sawdustsanity 

I post more of my daily projects there.


No comments: