Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Easter 2014

I spent an entire week in Southern California taking my family to the happiest place on earth and the weather was FABULOUS!!!   When I came home, I saw hints of springtime here as well!   All this warm weather gave me motivation to get my Easter crafts up!  Enjoy!



Skinny Bunnies 
$20.00
Item #SPR022
Tallest bunny is 14 inches.  
These are made out of fencepost wood giving them a more rustic look.

Happy Easter Stacker
$18.00
Item #SPR021
(Paper may vary)


Easter Egg Door Hanger
$25.00
Item #SPR020
(paper may vary)

3 Chicks
$20.00
Item #SPR019
Love the piggy tails and glitter!

Easter Pals
$18.00
Item #SPR018

Egg Hunt Blocks
$12.00
Item #SPR017

Don't forget to EMAIL me if your interested in ordering!
sawdustsanity@live.com

Hooray for warmer weather!

1 comment:

P Hosford (Whatsoeverish.com) said...

So do you send these items finished? Your prices are great. Do you do large orders for a women's craft day? Thanks.