Orders

Hello Faithful Followers! If you are interested in ordering anything from my blog...PLEASE send me an email. Sometimes I miss an order if it's under the comments section.

sawdustsanity@live.com

Thursday, June 14, 2012

AMERICA 2012



  This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE Holiday!
Parades.
Fireworks.
City Celebrations.
BBQ's.
LOVE IT!!!!

So in honor of my favorite Holiday, here is what I am offering


Set of Three Fireworks
$8.00
Item #PAT023



USA with Stars
$10.00
Item #PAT022



Set of three STARS
$10.00
Item #PAT021



Let Freedom Ring Blocks
$15.00
Item #PAT020



 Fireworks Tile
$10.00
Item #PAT019
This is the July Interchangeable tile.  If you have ordered the previous tiles, you don't need the base.
If you're new to this craft, you need the base!  :-)
(Please specify if you need the base or not)



Door Hanger
$20.00
Item #PAT018

This is pieced together with a Star cut out of the Center.  There is a hint of red glitter all over it!


I am making these as orders come in.  
Please allow three days for delivery.
Thanks for looking!

No comments: